Okay, so I’m cheating a bit here again! No matter what ‘nad designs I go out with, people (boys and girls) always comment on this when I wear it. They would get excited and ask me where I got it, then get bummed when they realize that they’re not available in the US (however, they do pop up on eBay every now and then).
I’m lucky enough to have friends in Europe to pick them up for me. This is the Silver color:
L’Oreal Star Magnets Silver
For those of you have have this, here is how I apply (I’m using my handy hand chart here):
- Apply base coat (I used NailTek II Foundation) on fingers 1-10.
- Apply one coat of Star Magnet on fingers 1-10.
- Apply second coat of Star Magnet to finger 1, then put finger one on magnet holder (but make sure polish doesn’t touch the magnet) and hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Repeat step 3 for remaining fingers.
- Apply one coat of Top Coat (I used Poshe).
Hope this helps! Thanks for looking!