One of the most comment questions regarding ‘nadding is: how come your ‘nad doesn’t smear? Is it in the topcoat? Maybe. Here are a few tips to keep your ‘nad from smearing:
- Use a topcoat that is thin and won’t “drag” on the nail
- When apply the topcoat, use a big glob.
- Apply quickly, and don’t go over the same spot twice
- Drying speeds of the ‘nad is different for everyone: if you’re still smearing after following the tips above, then try to let your ‘nad dry longer before finishing up with the topcoat.
- I have had no trouble with Poshe Topcoat, and readers have reported that the Cina Topcoat from Sally works great. You also might want to try Topcoats designed for nail art if you’ve tried the above. Seche Vite is notorious for thickening. If your SV is too thick, make sure it’s thinned with nail polish thinner before you finish off your ‘nad.
Thanks for reading!